TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MedChunk.com is a website that provides information on various health problems. This website also allows people to upload their blood test reports and we provide them with the most accurate interpretation of their blood test results
Acceptance of terms
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, medchunk.com and its owners, officers, agents and employees from and against any and all damages, costs, liabilities, actions, claims and expenses (including attorney fees) arising from your use of the platform.
All use of the content is provided "as is" and at your own risk. Medchunk.com does not assume, and hereby disclaims, any liability to any person or legal person for any loss or damage caused by omissions or errors at this website, whether such omissions or errors result from negligence, accident, or any other cause.
The user of the information provided on the site agrees that the information is subject to change without notice. Medchunk.com assumes no responsibility for the consequences of use of such information, nor for any infringement of third party intellectual property rights which may result from its use. In no event shall medchunk.com be liable for any direct, indirect, special, or incidental damage resulting from, arising out of, or in connection with the use the information.
While uploading your blood test report, you agree, in the sole discretion of medchunk.com, that:
- You will not upload a blood test report for anyone other than yourself without their permission.
- The blood test report must not be older than a month.
- You will not use medchunk.com website or services to misuse any platform.
- Medchunk.com may disable, suspend, terminate, modify, or delete Your account with or without notice to You, at any time for any reason or for no reason, including but not limited to for violation of the Terms of Service.
- If we disable, suspend, terminate, modify, or delete your account, you will not create another one without our permission.