Last updated on 1st Nov 2021 - By Dwayne Michaels
Most common symptoms of Abnormal chol hdl ratio :
- In most cases high cholesterol is a silent problem. According to the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI) high cholesterol typically doesn’t cause any symptoms which is why it's so important to get it checked out. It's a hidden risk factor which means it happens without us knowing until it's too late. In most cases high cholesterol only causes emergency events. Most of the people don’t even realize they have high levels of cholesterol until they develop serious complications such as a heart attack or stroke.
Some people may also experience sleeplessness due to the stress. Not getting enough sleep is linked to Heart attack, Depression, High Blood Pressure, Obesity and Diabetes. If you think you are having a sleep disorder, you can take this all natural nutritional supplement at night. It is considered the best way to fall asleep fast and it will also help reduce anxiety.
If you want your blood test report to be interpreted by Chol hdl ratio specialist, then you can upload your report. Our expert will provide you with the most accurate interpretation of your blood test results and treatment within 12 hours. Upload blood test report now
Are lab test results always right?
While they do have to meet very high standards, they can be wrong sometimes. For example, you might get a false positive (the results say you have the condition you were tested for, but you really don’t) or a false negative (the results say you don’t have a condition, but you really do).
Lab test failures contribute to delayed or wrong diagnoses and unnecessary costs and care. For context, a 2014 study estimated that diagnostic errors happen about 12 million times per year in U.S. outpatients. This represents 1 in 20 adults. In case you think your blood test result doesn't make any sense, we recommend that you do the test again from HealthLabs as they perform testing using verified methods and they test blood only in the best CLIA certified labs. You won't need a doctor's referral or insurance.
Besides Lab test failures, there are many other reasons for inaccurate blood results. Know the common reasons for inaccurate blood test results?
Important note :
Please keep notes of the symptoms you are experiencing. These notes can help your doctor identify low chol hdl ratio impact on your body. Keep the notes till the time you experience symptoms of low chol hdl ratio and also keep a record of the following:
- Medications used for low chol hdl ratio.
- The duration of symptoms.
- The intensity of the headache, if any.
- Fever logs and duration of the fever.
- The date you experienced low chol hdl ratio symptoms for the first time.
- Side effects of the medicine you are experiencing, if any.
- The duration of the disease.
Does drinking water before blood test affect results?
Certain blood tests require fasting beforehand. Fasting before certain blood tests is important to help make sure that your test results are accurate. Read on to learn more about the effects of water on blood test results.Know more
What can cause inaccurate blood test results?
Several factors can affect blood test results. Read on to know the top reasons which can lead to inaccurate blood test results.Read more
Painful health problems of famous celebrities
Read on to know chronic illnesses of top celebritiesKnow more